Saturday, June 20, 2015

TO MY ONE AND ONLY

My Unmasked Superhero

One brave soul took a courageous journey,
not fearing solitude when he went to another country.
Tears from his loved ones were shed,
even from friends who were with him when he was hanging by a thread.

People know him as a wonderful father,
a responsible husband and a loving brother.
He works hard and gives his all for his family's sake
a sacrifice not everyone is willing to make.

This, for me, is true bravery.
For the latter is not just about going to war and taking a bullet for somebody.
It's actually about being selfless and true.
So to my unmasked superhero, I want to say "Thank you".

You are that one brave soul who took a courageous journey.
You are the man I proudly call "Daddy".
And the reason why I look up to people who go overseas for their family
is because of your one-of-a-kind bravery.

------

Happy father's day, daddy! I love you!

*photo taken about five years ago hihi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos