Thursday, May 22, 2014

BETTER BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

I have been blogging since 2009 through BLOG.COM. I have experienced various problems with it but what I really admire about the website is its "user-friendliness". Click this, select that, and bam! You have already published a post. However, when I tried opening it yesterday, all the contents have gone missing. I tried sending a message to the site owners but up until now, they have not resolved the issue yet. That is why I decided to check BLOGSPOT.COM out since I have created a few blogs here back then. I really hope this website would give me a better blogging experience.
By the way, this is the blog that served me for five long years: http://klaire.blog.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos