Sunday, May 25, 2014

SENT FROM HEAVEN

 


To my dearest friends and family
I just want to stop by and say "hi"
I would like to tell you that I'm enjoying my stay here
But this would not be my final goodbye
God told me to watch over you
That's why I'm here today
If you feel that sudden brush of wind on your skin
Don't worry because that's just me
Everything will be okay
I will keep my eye on you
I will keep you safe and sound
When nobody's there for you
I promise to be around
I will not be visible
You will never hear me
Being with me cannot be possible
But I will always keep you company
Someday we'll be together again
We will be a complete family
In that place they call "heaven"
Where everyone deserves to be happy

SOURCE: IMAGE

2 comments:

nicca07 on June 2, 2014 at 5:59 AM said...

Sino to kaye?

Unknown on June 2, 2014 at 6:07 AM said...

Bespren! Hahaha. Wala 'to. Sinulat ko lang yan dati :)

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos