Wednesday, August 17, 2016

ZERO GRAVITY

It was a rainy Friday morning when we decided to push through with our reservation at Trampoline Park. Joanne (one of my best friends), her sister, her sister's boyfriend, and I braved the storm just to reach this "Zero Gravity Zone" at the Greenfield District in Mandaluyong. You can easily reach the venue by taking the MRT because it's just a few blocks away from Shaw station. Just make sure you bring grip socks (but you can buy from them), water, and extra clothes.



There are different kinds of trampolines you can try: rectangular, square and ramps. There are even trampolines on the walls that you can jump on and use as support for that back flip you have always wanted to try. They also have a basketball ring that you can dunk on. But I have to say that my favorite was the foam pit. I totally enjoyed plunging into a sea of foam!


We went early so there were only a few people playing. But since most of them were only there for an hour, we had the whole place by ourselves after they left. We spent two solid hours of jumping, running, throwing balls at each other, and trying different trampoline tricks (thank you so much to the staff who guided us).


I just hope they would add more activities in the area so it would be more fun. But other than that, I can say that it was a great experience. We had so much fun jumping around and laughing! It was really stress-relieving. And the best thing about it is that we got to burn 2,000 calories! (No wonder I look slimmer in the photos after spending two hours in the activity area! HA HA HA.)

Cheers to another activity off my bucket list. I'll definitely try this again next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos