Tuesday, July 1, 2014

20: RESTORING BROKEN FELLOWSHIP

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 20

POINT TO PONDER: Relationships are always worth restoring.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody." Romans 12:18 (TEV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Who do I need to restore a broken relationship with today?

-----

There's this high school friend of mine who unfollowed me on Twitter yesterday. I'm not making a big deal out of that but I was surprised because she used to be one of my closest friends. I'm not sure why she did that but then I remembered that when we entered college, she suddenly became distant. She doesn't talk to us that much anymore. Whenever we invite her to events or outings, she always begs off. I don't know what's wrong. We have always tried reaching out but she keeps out-casting herself. I guess it would be easier to stop exerting an effort, but I love her and she really is important to me. So no matter how hard it is, I would still keep trying to restore our broken relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos