Tuesday, July 1, 2014

18: EXPERIENCING LIFE TOGETHER

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 18

POINT TO PONDER: I need others in my life.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Share each other's troubles and problems, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2 (NLT)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What one step can I take today to connect with another believer at a more genuine, heart-to-heart level?

-----

Some believers tend to wear masks. They hide their flaws and sins so they would seem perfect in the eyes of others. But that's what actually causes the death of real fellowship. So to have a more genuine connection, I suggest and would definitely try opening up to the other believers. I would tell them my imperfections and confess my sins so they could help me forgive myself and avoid doing the same mistakes again. We should all keep in mind that in a real fellowship, people experience authenticity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos