Thursday, July 3, 2014

23: HOW WE GROW

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 23

POINT TO PONDER: It is never too late to start growing.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect." Romans 12:2b (TEV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: When do I need to stop thinking my way and start thinking God's way?

-----

It would be when problems come my way. I have already mentioned in my previous post that we experience these predicaments for a reason. Instead of resenting God for the pain, we should change our way of thinking. Like Him, we must let these difficulties develop and not destroy us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos