Thursday, July 3, 2014

22: CREATED TO BECOME LIKE CHRIST

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 22

POINT TO PONDER: I was created to become like Christ.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "As the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more." 2 Corinthians 3:18b (NLT)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: In what area of my life do I need to ask for the Spirit's power to be like Christ today?

-----

My parents are not wealthy and honestly, we are currently experiencing massive financial problems. Sometimes, I ask God why this is happening to us. Can't He just choose a bad person to have these difficulties? But after leafing through the pages of this chapter, I realized that these predicaments should be treated as an opportunity to become more like Christ. And besides, life was meant to be difficult because earth is not heaven. We can only experience real comfort and peace when we leave earth. So I guess this is the area of my life where I need the Spirit's power. I need strength to face all the challenges that God would give me and the ability to understand that these are the things that would enable me to grow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos