Wednesday, July 2, 2014

21: PROTECTING YOUR CHURCH

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 21

POINT TO PONDER: It is my responsibility to protect the unity of my church.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Let us concentrate on the things which make for harmony and the growth of our fellowship together." Romans 14:19 (PH)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What am I personally doing to protect unity in my church family right now?

-----

As what I have mentioned in one of my posts before (http://klaire-thegreat.blogspot.com/2014/06/17-place-to-belong.html), I am not a church member yet. I'm simply an attender. But if I were to become one, I would support and try my best to understand the leaders and my co-believers. I think that's the best way to maintain the unity. We all have our differences but I don't think that should become a hindrance to a good fellowship. We must focus on what we have in common and let that become the foundation of a strong relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos