Tuesday, July 8, 2014

24: TRANSFORMED BY TRUTH

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 24

POINT TO PONDER: The truth transforms me.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples instead; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:31-32 (KJV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER:  What has God already told me in his Word that I haven't started doing yet?

-----

"To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people." (Titus 3:2)

I don't speak ill of other people especially if it's not true. But when I find them so annoying and I can see that they are doing something terrible, I can't help but share my thoughts to a close friend. I am aware that although I'm not telling lies, what I'm doing is really evil. Aside from that, my sisters and I still argue and there are times when we hurt each other not only emotionally but physically as well. I am so ashamed to admit these mistakes but I cannot be a follower of Christ if I can't be open with my flaws and sins. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos