Monday, June 30, 2014

ERIKA'S 18TH BIRTHDAY BASH

Yay! No more a kid but still a teen,
So many things still to be weaned;
But we are just by your side to guide your steps,
In tasting life's width, height and depth.
So ride on! Give it a blast!
You're 18 at last!

(POEM TAKEN FROM: http://messages.365greetings.com/birthday/18th-birthday-wishes.html)

This post has long been overdue but it's better late than never, right? :)

Three weeks ago, Erika, a great friend of mine, celebrated her eighteenth birthday. It was held at The Buffet in Commonwealth, Quezon City. The place was really nice. It had a great ambiance and set-up.



I decided to wear a blue dress to match my boyfriend's blue suit. Hihi.




The program started with a prayer and was followed by a photo op with the celebrant.



And then it was time to eat. Yayyy!





The food served was really scrumptious. Two thumbs up for that.

After eating, my high school friends and I prepared for our dance number. It was embarrassing because not all of us (especially me) can dance well but it was absolutely fun.

You can check my instagram for the dance teaser. HA HA HA. 

Messages from the 18 candles came next.



I can't clearly recall what I said that time but I do remember telling her that I wish her nothing but happiness and that I will always be there for her no matter what.

The celebration ended with a song number from the debutante. She looked stunning as usual and her golden voice amazed everyone.


Before heading home, my friend pushed me (literally) to the mic stand and insisted that I sing All of Me by John Legend. I was really shy at first but I still decided to give it a try.



It was a good thing that one of my high school batch mates joined me in singing.

A totally cute and yummy cupcake was given to all the guests after the party.



It was absolutely fun because I had the chance to bond with some of my friends that I don't get to see that much anymore. It was a night filled with pure bliss and I still wish it never ended.


PHOTOS TAKEN BY: ELTON OROPESA AND BETEENA BACULI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos