Wednesday, June 4, 2014

1: IT ALL STARTS WITH GOD

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 1

POINT TO PONDER: It's not about me.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Everything got started in Him and finds its purpose in Him." Colossians 1:16b (Msg)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: In spite of all the advertising around me, how can I remind myself that life is really about living for God, not myself?

-----

The world that we are residing in right now is full of distractions. We are occupied with earthly possessions and activities that we tend to forget why we are even here in the first place. So despite all these, I can remind myself that it's not and will never be about me by having a quality time with God through praying. In silence, I will talk to Him and ask for guidance. I will pray for strength and strong will to do and be whatever He intends me to be. After all, I exist only because God wills that I exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos