Tuesday, June 10, 2014

6: LIFE IS A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 6

POINT TO PONDER: This world is not my home.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18 (NIV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: How should the fact that life on earth is just a temporary assignment change the way I am living right now?

-----

Earth is not our real home. It's just a place designed by God for us to prepare for eternity. Sooner or later, we would all leave this planet. And that fact changed the way I see things now. I have realized that I should not really get too attached with worldly things and activities. I should not prioritize having everything on earth because I could not take them to heaven when that time comes. What I should be focusing on right now is fulfilling all the duties God has delegated to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos