Wednesday, June 25, 2014

15: FORMED FOR GOD'S FAMILY

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 15

POINT TO PONDER: I was formed for God's family.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his ownfamily by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ." Ephesians 1:5a (NLT)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: How can I start treating other believers like members of my own family?

-----

The first thing I'd do would be to think of them as if they were really members of my own family. That way, I would feel at ease when I'm with them. I'd talk to them more often as well so I could understand them better and we could share our ideas and beliefs with each other. These ways may sound simple but they could definitely strengthen our bond so we could all grow in faith together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos