Monday, June 16, 2014

7: THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 7

POINT TO PONDER: It's all for him.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by his power, and everything is for his glory." Romans 11:36 (LB)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Where in my daily routine can I become more aware of God's glory?

-----

Perhaps it would be during studying. I believe that God gives me enough wisdom to understand all the things I learn in school so I could use them for even greater matters. Maybe He wants me not only to have good grades but use all the knowledge that I gain to be of service to others, share His word, and think of ways on how to be like Christ and serve God and the people around me with the gifts I was blessed with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos