Sunday, June 29, 2014

17: A PLACE TO BELONG

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 17

POINT TO PONDER: I am called to belong, not just believe.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "In Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." Romans 12:5 (NIV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Does my level of involvement in my local church demonstrate that I love and am committed to God's family?

-----

Honestly, I don't think so. I love God but I am guilty of not fully committing myself to His family. I go to church once a week for the mass but I don't participate in other church-related activities. Right now, I consider myself as a church attender and not a church member. That makes me really sad because I want to spread His word and interact with people who do the same, but as what I have mentioned in my previous post, I have an absolutely tight schedule. But I'm currently working on that so I could go all out in sharing my love for God to others. I am really looking forward to becoming not just a spectator, but a real member of God's family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos