Sunday, June 29, 2014

16: WHAT MATTERS MOST

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 16

POINT TO PONDER: Life is all about love.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "The entire law is summed up in a single command: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Galatians 5:14 (NIV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Honestly, are relationships my first priority? How can I ensure that they are?

-----

Right now, I can say that relationships are on top of my priorities. Although I'm loaded with tons of things to do, I make it a point that I allot at least a day or two with my family, friends and special someone. I'm in college right now and my schedule is really tight because aside from studying, I do different activities on the side. But I never fail to text or call or spend a day with those who are dear to me. After all, relationships are what life is all about. Earthly activities and achievements will always be there, but our loved ones won't. "You have no guarantee of tomorrow. If you want to express love, you had better do it now." This chapter comes with a nice prayer to utter every morning. I want to share this to everyone so we would all develop the habit of saying this when we wake up. Try praying this: "God, whether I get anything else done today, I want to make sure that I spend time loving other people because that's what life is all about. I don't want to waste this day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos