Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR?


THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE
BY: RICK WARREN

Yesterday, as I was rummaging through our shelf, I saw this book and a lot of memories came rushing back. The first time I thumbed through its pages was about eight years ago. That was the time when my mom had an operation. I burned the lines to heaven just so God could hear my prayers. It was a good thing that I had this book with me. Although I'm not really sure if I have understood it fully since I was very young that time. So now that I have the chance to read it again, I will make sure that this would deepen my faith, transform my life, and help me understand the real purpose of my existence. After all, life would be meaningless if I have no idea on what on earth I am here for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos