Wednesday, June 18, 2014

13: WORSHIP THAT PLEASES GOD

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 13

POINT TO PONDER: God wants all of me.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30 (NIV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Which is more pleasing to God right now- my public worship or my private worship? What will I do about this?

-----

It would be my private worship because it's only through this that God would see my sincerity. I hope no one gets offended by this but public worship for me is quite pretentious. It's a kind of praise that some people do just for showmanship. HOWEVER, there is no "best" form of worship. What God really wants is a heartfelt praise. So no matter how, when, or where we do it, what truly matters is the authenticity and not the reaction we hope to get from the people around us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos