Tuesday, June 17, 2014

11: BECOMING BEST FRIENDS WITH GOD

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 11

POINT TO PONDER: God wants to be my best friend.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence him." Psalm 25:14a (LB)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What can I do to remind myself to think about God and talk to him more often throughout the day?

-----

I would be prompted to talk to God more often when there is something to remind me to do so. That's why I have decided to incorporate these reminders into my day-to-day activities. I can put up a sign beside my bed so I would be motivated to talk to Him as soon as I wake up and before I go to sleep. I can make bookmarks and key chains as well so I could carry His word with me wherever I go. But aside from these aforementioned tips, there are tons of other ways on how we could be reminded to think about and talk to God. We just have to explore and be creative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos