Sunday, June 15, 2014

MY UNMASKED SUPERHERO


Happy fathers' day to the strongest man on earth.

This post need not be lengthy because I can come up with just a paragraph to express my gratefulness for having you as my dad. It's not everyday that we get to be with you but my sisters and I are really thankful because you try your best to support us, reach out to us, and make us feel how proud you are. I would also like to thank you for working hard to provide not only our needs but our wants as well. I know how painful it is for you to stay far from the people you love. You are way stronger than Superman. You are even more handsome than Brad Pitt (HAHA). You are my unmasked superhero. And you deserve a pat on the back for being the best dad in the world.

I LOVE YOU DADDY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos