Tuesday, June 17, 2014

10: THE HEART OF WORSHIP

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 10

POINT TO PONDER: The heart of worship is surrender.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Surrender your whole being to him to be used for righteous purposes." Romans 6:13b (TEV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What area of my life am I holding back from God?

-----

Maybe I can not fully surrender to God because I can not admit my limitations. I think this is the part of me that I'm holding back from Him ̶  the full control of my life. I want to be prettier, taller, smarter, wealthier, and even more prominent. To be honest, I feel envious when I see someone who possess all the things that I lack. Aside from that, I also want to fulfill my own plans. But after reading this chapter, I have come to realize that what truly hinders me from fully surrendering to God is my jealousy and self-will.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos