Monday, June 16, 2014

8: PLANNED FOR GOD'S PLEASURE

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 8

POINT TO PONDER: I was planned for God's pleasure.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "The Lord takes pleasure in his people." Psalm 149:4 (TEV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What common task could I start doing as if I were doing it directly for Jesus?

-----

Just like what I have said in my previous post, it would be studying. Modesty aside, the Lord has blessed me with intelligence and starting today, I want to use it well for Him. This chapter has taught me that God smiles when we use our abilities. And that's what I will do from now on. I would use this gift for the enrichment of my life and the lives of the people around me as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos