Tuesday, June 10, 2014

4: MADE TO LAST FOREVER

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 4

POINT TO PONDER: There is more to life than just here and now.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "This world is fading away, along with everything it craves. But if you do the will of God, you will live forever." 1 John 2:17 (NLT)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Since I was made to last forever, what is the one thing I should stop doing and the one thing I should start doing today?

-----

Death is inevitable. But no one should be afraid of it because it is an opportunity offered to us by God to spend an eternity with Him. So now that I am certain that I would spend my forever with Him, I would cease being self-centered. Instead, I would devote my entire existence enriching not only my life but the lives of everyone around me as well. Aside from that, I would also love the people whom God has blessed me with and live each day as if it were the last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos