Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2: YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 2

POINT TO PONDER: I am not an accident.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2 (CEV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Knowing that God uniquely created me, what areas of my personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept?

-----

I can't help but be envious of those girls who have a high-bridged nose, silky hair, pretty eyes, flat tummy, and blemish-free face. They all look beautiful and perfect to me. That's why it's quite hard for me to accept my physical imperfections. As you all know, I have always wanted to be a beauty queen. However, since there are tons of gorgeous ladies out there who look way better than me, I don't stand a chance. Doors keep closing on me. Rejections here and there. Disappointments everywhere.

But after reading this chapter, I realized that I look like this for a reason. God custom-made my body just the way He wanted it. And I should really be grateful for I know that my physique is not arbitrary. He had a purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos