Tuesday, June 10, 2014

5: SEEING LIFE FROM GOD'S VIEW

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 5

POINT TO PONDER: Life is a test and a trust.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Unless you are faithful in small matters, you won't be faithful in large ones." Luke 16:10a (NLT)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What has happened to me recently that I now realize was a test from God?

-----

Last month, I became one of the Manila regional finalists for Miss Teen Philippines 2014. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to the grand finals. I was really devastated that time because I wanted it more than anyone else and I believe that I have prepared enough for it and gave my one hundred percent. But after reading this chapter, I have learned that life on earth is a test. I have and I would continue experiencing changes, rejections, criticisms, and even unanswered prayers. But it is up to me how I would handle all these disappointments. I trust God for I am certain that He would never allow these tests to be greater than the grace He bestows upon me to conquer and handle them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos