Monday, June 9, 2014

3: WHAT DRIVES YOUR LIFE?

THE PURPOSE- DRIVEN LIFE
DAY 3

POINT TO PONDER: Living on purpose is the path to peace.

VERSE TO REMEMBER: "You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you." Isaiah 26:3 (TEV)

QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What would my family and friends say is the driving force of my life? What do I want it to be?

-----

I think most of the people around me would say that my life is driven by my thirst for achievement. I have always wanted to be on top, stand out from the rest, and achieve things that girls my age don't usually get. For seventeen long years, it has always been "me".

But this chapter opened my eyes to the real purpose of my existencefocusing on God and fulfilling His plans. So now that I have the chance to change my life's driving force, I want it to be my longing to make an impact to the lives of other people by creating positive changes. I want to lend a helping hand to those who are in dire need of it. I want to be the voice for those unfortunate people who cannot speak for themselves. I want to guide those who are currently taking the wrong path. I want to help everyone realize that the reason why we are all living today is because of God's grand plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ENVISAGING POSSIBILITIES Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos